If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and your product is in unused condition and original packaging, you may return your item(s) within 30 days of receiving for an exchange or a refund to the original method of payment.
In this case, please send the item back to our return address in the selling country.
If the TONOR Product is not functioning properly, please contact TONOR at email@example.com. A customer representative will help determine whether your TONOR Product requires service and, if it does, will inform you how TONOR will provide it.
TONOR may require that you furnish proof of purchase details, respond to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential issues. When it is confirmed to be a manufacture issue, we will provide a prepaid return shipping label for domestic shipping; standard shipping rates apply for international shipping.
● Returns must include all accessories
● Items must include original packaging
● For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
● For non-quality related warranty claims, TONOR refunds the cost of the product itself
● Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window.
Additionally, all TONOR Products include a 2 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Please refer to warranty page for details.