TONOR Microphone Limited Warranty
TONOR Microphones are covered by a limited warranty for one or two years from the date of purchase.
The warranty only applies to products purchased from TONOR on amazon store or website.
United States - https://amzn.to/2nGjlM3
United Kingdom - https://amzn.to/2m102N8
Germany - https://amzn.to/2oaCAh4
France - https://amzn.to/2m147Rr
Italy - https://amzn.to/2nFbQ84
Spain - https://amzn.to/2mKfYDR
If there are any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use within the warranty period, TONOR will repair or replace the product.
1. What is covered?
TONOR Microphone will replace at our discretion, replacing any product or part of the product that proves defective due to improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service, and maintenance.
This limited warranty can’t be transferred to any subsequent purchasers. Products purchased from the TONOR website can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
If you ordered your product from the Amazon store, TONOR Microphone will not be responsible for refund and return. Please refer to amazon return policy : https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201819090
2. How to proceed with the warranty service?
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your product issues and order number (amazon or website order number). TONOR will not accept any warranty repair without the original purchase order number of the TONOR microphone.
3. What is not covered by our warranty?
The warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Damage or loss caused by improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, or alteration.
- Damage or loss caused by any unauthorized modification, alteration, or repair.
- Damage or loss caused by events classified as force majeure or any other sources beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damage or loss caused by other devices connected to the product.
- Minor faults or deviations in product quality will not affect the value of the product or fitness for its intended purpose.