TONOR Microphone Limited Warranty
TONOR provides one-year warranty from your original purchase from us.
If there are any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period, TONOR will repair or replace the product.
This limited warranty applies only to products that were purchased from TONOR Amazon Store or TONOR website .
1. What is covered?
TONOR Microphone will replace at our discretion, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. This limited warranty is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser.
If products that were purchased from Amazon Store, TONOR Microphone will not be responsible for shipping the product back to Amazon.
2. How long does the coverage last?
Our warranty covers 1 year from the documented date of purchase.
3. What our warranty does not cover?
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Damage or loss caused by improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration.
- B.Damage or loss caused by modification, alteration, repair by any unauthorized party.
- Damage or loss caused by events categorized as force majeure or any other sources beyond the control of the Manufacturer.
- Damage or loss caused by another device that is connected to the product.
- Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose.
TONOR reserves all the right for the final explanation of the warranty service.
If you have any question, please contact us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org