TONOR TC-777 USB Condenser Microphone
Regular price $34.99
Unit price per
For EU Customers
We are currently renovating TONOR EU website. All customers from UK DE FR IT ES NL can directly buy from Amazon store with the same purchase benefits.
Click the flag below and buy on EU Amazon:
TONOR TC-777 USB Computer Condenser Microphone
- ⭐Plug and Play⭐With a USB 2.0 data port, the TC-777 is plug and play, no any additional driver is required. Ideal for conference, distance learning, streaming, chatting, podcasting, recording, Zoom, Skype, YouTube video, etc.
- ⭐Cardioid Pickup Pattern⭐This mic has a cardioid pickup pattern that captures the clear, smooth and crisp sound in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted background noise.
- ⭐Easy to Install⭐ Without any assembly, only need to unfold the three-legged stand directly and adjust the position of the pop filter, then it can be plug and play.
- ⭐Versatility⭐The shock mount can be unscrewed and attached to a boom stand with 5/8'' threaded insert directly. Note: If the threaded insert your stand comes with is 3/8'', then the 3/8'' female to 5/8'' male threaded screw adapter is needed (not included).
Package Dimensions 9.02 x 5.2 x 2.76 inches
Item Weight 12.2 ounces
- Microphone with Power Cord(1.5m) * 1
- Foldable Mic Tripod * 1
- Mini Shock Mount * 1
- Pop Filter * 1
- Manual * 1 (Note: It is not compatible with Xbox.)
- 🚛 Shipping from USA: Standard / Arrives 3-5 Business Days.
- 💰 Money Back Guarantee: Return Without Affecting Secondary Sales in 30 days.
- ✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Q: As a gamer, how to set this microphone to a best effect?
A: Set the input & output level of the microphone on your computer at around 60%-80%. Keep pickup distance at about 3-5 inches. And speak straight in front of the mic capsule. Then you will get good sounding with lowest backgroud noise.
Q: Can it be used with PS4?
A: Yes, it's plug and play on PS4, but it is not compatible with xbox.
Q: How long is the cable?
A: Like 3 Ft
Q: Is it ok to use this mic to record music?
A: Yes, it can, we would suggest you use the professional recording microphone if you require high sound quality.
Sound quality is good
I did not use this for gaming. If you are setting up a home studio then this is perfect for you. If you don't have budget constraint then by all means go buy a $1000 one but if you are on a budget or just starting out then purchase this and save a lot of money. This is a really good mic that can actually record musical instruments crisp and clear. Noise cancelling is above average. If you need a more crisp sound then you can use audacity to remove unnecessary minor background noises from the recording. Highly recommended for podcasts or YouTube videos Sound quality is really really good. Check out few reviews on YouTube, you'll know if it's meant for you.
Low Priced. Looks Professional. It's designed for conference calls not pro audio.
I didn't get this to replace my high end microphones, but increase the quality of my conference calls. For that, it works fine, especially at this price point. This "looks" like a pro level microphone. The audio isolation is very good. You won't hear microphone rattle. The pop suppressor also prevents popping on "P's" and"S's". I do some broadcast recording and I can hear some distortion when I am close to this microphone, even though I am not clipping. It's hard to get that nice base with the proximity effect without getting close. The record sampling is 44.1kHz at 16 bit (CD Quality).
Its a great Microphone, i dont only use it for gaming, more for YouTube Videos and Discord. I have it 1 and a half years now, and a few days ago, my Laptop (Lenovo ideapad 320) wouldn't let me record. I use audacity and sometimes even the prebuild Recorder from my editing software (Filmora X). For 3 days it wouldn't work, then i tested it on another Laptop, there it worked immediately. Then i plugged it back into my Laptop an then it worked again. It only works on 1 USB Port at the moment but that may change in a while. But im really happy it works again. But if you are considering to buy this mic, go for it. This is a issue i think almost nobody has. And overall it is a great Value for money mic. If you are looking for extreme professional recording, then search more, but this mic also sounds really good, and not like cheap mics.
Do far so good. It records well. That's whst u needed thank you
Well it works quite well.