- DSP Chip Installed, Improves Audio Quality - This TONOR Microphone comes with a preinstalled DSP Chip inside that enhances and beautifies sound quality. The receiver has a bluetooth function and can be connected to a mobile phone to play music. (Note: The product does not include a Voice Amplifier)
- Built-in batteries for Headset and Receiver - The wireless headset and receiver are fitted with built-in rechargeable Li-ion batteries with long battery life. A full charge gives 3-3.5 hours for the receiver and 3-3.5 hours for the wireless mic. Both of them require 1.5-2 hours of charging time.
- Mode Options on the Microphone - The right side of the TONOR Microphone has a MODE button that can switch between 3 cool options. A Normal mode - gives you clear, original sound, a Echo mode - takes you off to a live performance with cool lively ambience and sound quality, and a Enhancement mode (lobby) - that focuses on increased volume and clarity. Different modes for adapting to different needs.
- Comfortable Design, Suits Every Occasion - The TONOR Microphone headset is built with a humanized comfortable design that fits around your head and on top of your ears perfectly. It is curved and built for a steady and stable fit. The microphone is suitable for every one - like tour guides, teachers, fitness instructors, stage performers, trainers, presenters and churches.
- What You Get - This TONOR Microphone comes in a full kit that includes 1 x Microphone, 1 x Receiver, 2 x Charging Cables, 1 x 3.5 to 6.5mm adapter, and 1 x Instruction Manual to get you started. TONOR offers a 12 month repair/replacement warranty and a 30 day hassle-free return policy.
1. The product does not include a voice amplifier.
2. Manually pair the receiver and microphone before using the product for the first
3. Charging time is about 1.5 hours, use time is 3-3.5 hours
4. This product is not removable, please do not force the microphone to be disassembled.
5.When the charging is carried out, both the wireless mic and receiver’s indicator lights are red. When the electricity is too low, the mic blue light flicker and the receiver indicator light is orange.
1 x Microphone
1 x Receiver
2 x Charging Cables
1 x 3.5 to 6.5mm Adapter
1 x 3.5mm Connecting Cable
1 x Instruction Manual
Working band: UHF
Variable Channel: 10
Using Distance: >10m
Mode of Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Tonor products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 12 months. If a Tonor branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product without charge, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Please contact us for any warranty issue via email@example.com.