Type: Dynamic Microphone
Frequency Response: 80Hz-12KHz
Polar Pattern: Supper Cardioid
Connector: 3-pin gold plated balanced XLR male
Diameter: 2.09 in./ 53mm
Total length: 16ft
Weight: 12 oz./ 370g
1. Insert microphone plug in the microphone "MIC" socket.
2. Take the microphone switch to the "ON" position and adjust the voice controller.
3. Take the switch to the "OFF" position when the microphone not use.
1 x Dynamic Microphone
1 x Sponge Cover
1 x Cable
1 x Manual
1. Keep far away between the microphone and loudspeaker.
2. Don't strike the microphone, avoid to damage the parts of the microphone.
3. Don't put the microphone on high temperature and moisture place.
4. Take the microphone to the best distance(5-10cm Direct to mouth) so that to avoid noise.
5. Please speak directly into the top of the microphone to hear the clearest and loud sound.
Tonor products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 12 months. If a Tonor branded product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product without charge, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Please contact us for any warranty issue via email@example.com.